Basic Competition Rules
The following stipulates the basic rules for competitions held by Football Nation Radio Holdings Pty Ltd (T/A FNR Football Nation Radio), ABN 41 618 451 166, Suite 1509/401 Docklands Drive Docklands VIC 3008 (hereinafter referred to as “the promoter”).
In the case where a separate set of competition rules is provided for an individual promotion, those competition rules will supersede this document.
By submitting an entry into the promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for entry into the promotion, entrants must (unless otherwise stated) be individuals who are over eighteen (18) years of age during the promotion period and reside in the country of Australia. The promoter’s employees, management, directors & contractors, employees of entities associated with the promotion (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter. For clarity, “immediate families” includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Entries to the competition are limited to one per person unless explicitly stated multiple entries are accepted at the time of entry, or a “share on social media for bonus entry” mechanic is provided. Any unauthorised multiple entries will be removed from the electronic prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries that are wholly or partially incomplete. The promoter’s decision on this and other aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The prize-winner will be notified by e-mail and the winner’s name and suburb will also be published on the FNR Football Nation Radio website (https://www.footballnationradio.com/). The promoter is not responsible if the prize is late, lost or misdirected. The promoter reserves the right to use the name, likeness, image and voice (including a photograph, film or recording) of any entrant or winner in the promotion for the purpose of advertising the promotion (including its outcome), the promoter and any products or services supplied or arranged by the promoter.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered on a database. All personal details collected by the promoter and promotional partner will be used and stored for the purposes of administration of the promotional draw and to provide the entrant with information about future promotions.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or altered. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning and independent financial advice should be sought.
- The prize-winner acknowledges that any travel or accommodation costs incurred in relation to taking the prize is their sole responsibility – unless travel and/or accommodation is explicitly provided as part of the prize in the promotion.
- The prize-winner agrees that neither the promoter nor any prize supplier is liable for any event, circumstance, loss or expense arising from the taking or use of a prize by the prize-winner and/or any other person.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
- If a prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
- If a prize remains unclaimed by the redraw date listed above, the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Additions or deletions to these rules may be enacted at the discretion of the promoter at any time – including reducing or extending the promotional period.
Last Updated: 13 November 2018.